The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports is hosting a 3 day FP7 Workshop in Dubrovnik, Croatia. (27-29 September)
The Finance Helpdesk will be contributing to the Financial Aspects of the Workshop.
The draft agenda for the full workshop is:
Day 1 Topics
- Registration and coffee
- Introduction and overview of FP7.
- Differences between FP6 and FP7 Rules
- Terminological Changes
Day 2 Topics
- How to turn an idea into € €
- Proposal writing
- Contract Negotiations
Day 3 Topics
- Financial Aspects
- Partner search overview
- Identifying coordinators (online)
- Wrap up slot for identified un-dealt with topics
- Role of NCP/Delegate/AG
The workshop will be conducted by staff from EPF Consulting Ltd. who have wide experience of Framework Programmes.
For more information, please contact Gordana Prutki; Gordana.Prutki-Pecnik@mzos.hr, from the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports.