Home Register Feedback SiteMap Disclaimer Copyright Contact
About Us
Public Workshops
Customised Workshops
Horizon Europe Links
Leaflets, Tools & Presentations
Horizon2020 Links
FP7 Financial Info and FAQs
FP7 Links
FP6 Financial Info & FAQs
FP6 Links
Project Admin
FP6 Financial Info & FAQs --> Proposal --> Activities --> Special Rules for NoEs --> NoE FAQs


In a NoE we are would like to give monthly living allowances to students who are participating to the project exchange program (going from one contractor to another contractor for 6 to 12 months). How can we account for these types of costs? Is it eligible? What is the best way for an easy management of such activity?


We think that this can be dealt with like any other student grant – i.e. as personnel costs. Record costs and hours worked (divided between project and other activities) to calculate hourly rate, then charge hours on project – should be eligible if the type of work is agreed (according to activity – plus overheads, except for management on AC basis).

Site Developed by S.Y. Technologies Last updated: 10/21/2021