The Finance Helpdesk together with EFPC Ltd. will be holding an open 1 Day FP7 Contract Negotiation and Project Kick-off Workshop on 31 Oct 2012, in London – Heathrow, UK.
The workshop will be aimed at Project Coordinators and Project Partners of Successful FP7 R&D Proposals.
The Workshop will cover:
· Negotiations with the Commission
· Negotiation on Annex 1
· Participants Portal / Negotiation Facility (NEF)
· Grant Preparation Forms
· Technical Collective Responsibility
· Financial Viability and Capability of the Coordinator
· Unique Registration Facility
· Consortium Agreement
· Consortium Check-list
· Distribution of the effort and funding between the partners
· Negotiations between Partners
· Role of the Coordinator
· Project Initiation
· Cash flow during a typical project
· Kick-off Meeting
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first register – first serve basis.
Cost to attend is £545 + VAT and includes Workshop handouts, coffee and lunch.
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +972 89327362