The Finance Helpdesk will be holding an open 1 day FP7 Financial Workshop on 7 November 2011, in Paris, France.
The workshop will be aimed at project managers, as well as finance and administrative staff. It is particularly relevant to anyone who wants to understand the FP7 Financial Rules and how to report correctly as applied to the Cooperation Theme.
The Workshop Topics:
· Horizon 2020 vs FP7
· FP7 Financial Rules
· Subcontracting and third parties
· Budgeting Rules
· Overheads /Indirect costs + flat rates.
· Cost Recording
· Calculating Personnel Costs / man month rates
· Eligible Costs
· In-House Financial Recording Systems
· Cost Reporting
· NEF / FORCE / SESAM / QUEST
· Financial Reports and process (Form C)
· Audit Certificates and EU Audits
· Final Payments
· Financial Secrets
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first register – first serve basis.
Cost to attend is 595€ and includes Workshop handouts, coffee and lunch.
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +972 89327362